Monday, April 8, 2013

Gathering Feedback

Thank you. The Poll has Expired! : )

Dear Readers,

I'd appreciate it you can take a few seconds to participate in the poll on the right of the blog. 
There are no hidden links or ad links. I just want to have a sense of the direction to work towards.

The poll will expire on 14/4/2013, 23:59
So cast your votes now!

Thank you!
sgmamadreams

: X Oh come one! One vote each?????? : ( Don't know to laugh or cry. Just like the kids in my previous classes...)

2 comments:

  1. Hi sgmamadreams,

    Thanks for the wonderful blog and generous sharing! I was directed to your blog while sourcing for some composition materials for my P2 . Amazing work you have done!

    Keep up the good work!


    cheers
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vivian,

    Thank you for your support!

    Wow! For P2? I've never taught that level! I hope the resources here can help you child to some extent. Do keep in mind that they are more suitable for the upper primary, so do introduce the resources to him in bite-size!

    sgmamadreams

    ReplyDelete