Friday, March 28, 2014

A Number of New Updates!

It is really a great feeling to be able to continue doing things which I consider really enjoyable. One of them is sharing my knowledge, the other one is definitely helping children to learn.



I've just published the composition submitted by a Primary Two student. You can find her composition and my comments here.

If you've not checked my website recently, I've also added more updates and concluded a segment of Selected Reading Materials: School Life - School Camp (Outdoor Adventure)

One more thing.
I've added a 'Subscribe' tab on the left of my Home Page.
If you'd like to receive Newsletters & Updates, instead of checking back at my blog or website all the time, do leave your email address behind. I promise No SPAM. Only updates on my educational projects. You can unsubscribe any time.

http://icanwritetoo-sg.weebly.com/
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment